Claim up to £7,500 in the 1st Claim
In what is set to be a lifeline for PCO industry, the Government has announced it will continue to support self-employed workers throughout this month, all the way up until April 2021.
The Self-Employment Income Support Scheme has been given an extension, providing much-needed support during these uncertain times. Two further grants will be accessible, each one covering a 3-month period:
- Grant 1 – November 2020 to January 2021
- Grant 2 – February 2021 to April 2021
The first grant was previously capped at £3,750 but has now been doubled to £7,500, having been calculated to cover up to 80% of an average 3-month’s earnings.
Are YOU Eligible for the Grant?
To be eligible for the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme, you must meet the following criteria:
- You have worked in the tax year of 2019 to 2019, and have submitted your Self-Assessment tax return on or before 23rd April for that year
- You have worked in the tax year 2019 to 2020
- You intend to continue working in the tax year 2020 to 2010
- You are still actively working
- Have experienced reduced demand due Covid-19 restrictions since 1st November 2020, until the date of your claim.
By looking at your profits in the last 2 to 3 years, HMRC will then calculate how much you should be entitled to.
When to Make the Claim
From the 30th November, head on to gov.uk website. Should you grant be approved, you will receive your money within 6 working days.